I’ve finally had a minute to sit down and write for the blog! This past month has been (from 15th-15th) has been very busy– not that I’m not busy all the time, but I’ve been working more trying to tie up loose ends before the end of this year. What I cannot believe is that this year is almost over!
Here’s what else I’ve currently been doing::
- What’s been happening in public school lunch rooms and how one girl is fighting back
- Technically this is watching, but this is hilarious– we can’t pull off half of what kids do
- With ‘Gilmore Girls’ back on Netflix (and me bingeing it) my desire to live in Stars Hollow is back, and I’m not the only one
- What really is ‘mayo’ anyways?
- You’re drunk J.Crew, go home.
- There are plans to remove the large hat from Hollywood Studios. Why this is a good thing.
- Comments. The joy and the bane of a bloggers existence and why one blogger doesn’t have them anymore.
- Influenster is a very cool product testing company. Here are some great ways to get started.
- Ten things not to say to parents of preemies
- I’ve been so good about not stopping at Starbucks, and our bi-weekly budget shows the difference.
- I finalized my capsule a month ago and have been enjoying remixing the pieces as you can see here and here.
- Posting on the blog is still something I need to have a better schedule. Between work picking up through the end of the year and the blog growing a little more, I need to balance them better.
- Our gluten free dinner went very well! And Corey said that he enjoyed it and he’s Mr. Gluten himself.
Goals this week/month::
- Carrying over the blog post schedule balance, especially since I took it slow the past two weeks.
- Empty/use five beauty products. Getting both an ipsy and Birchbox, I have samples piling up. Some of these are fabulous products and I want to completely use five of them a month.
- Project life some of our recent Disney trips. I’m about a year behind on these and I don’t want to miss the memories in the years to come.
- Read more books secularly. I used to ravenously devour books and I can name two I’ve read this year. It’s disappointing.