Even though this is no longer a ink up, I’m still going to participate in sharing the current happenings in my life on Sundays.
It’s been a doozie of a week even if it only was four working days. I feel so lazy when I say that. I just keep reminding myself at work that I’ve only been office manager for a month and that there’s only twelve more days until Disney World. C’mon vacation!
Reading:: Walt Disney An American Original-
– yes again. It’s becoming a preDisney vacation tradition. And like I’ve said before, even if you’re not a Disney fan, Walt Disney himself led a very interesting and inspiring life. One of my favorite reads.
Writing:: on every single day of my planner.
Listening:: To Sunday football game predictions on ESPN. Even though we’re unplugged, we still get ESPN through our Roku, thankfully!
Smelling:: absolutely nothing. Hello fall allergies.
Wishing:: I didn’t have to leave the house today.
Hoping:: that I’ll be able to get so much done at work this week with the Doc on vacation. I have so much to get in line before I leave.
Wearing:: a Georgia tee. It was a off week for my favorite college team, but that doesn’t mean I still can’t enjoy an oversized tee with their name on it.
Loving:: the latest planner that came in the mail for my planner review series. Before I even got it, I thought it was going to be perfect. Now that it’s here in real life, I cannot wait to use it!
Wanting:: to get all of these blog posts written for the next few weeks. There’s so much to do with so little time to do it in! As always, right?
Needing:: to do the chores for the week. Some how all that got done was cooking for the week. Now I need to clean, wash, fold, mop, dust… the list never ends.
Feeling:: partly cloudy, but ready for fall so I can take on these allergies.
You may have also missed (on my sponsors blogs)::
- Lindsey is hosting a minted giveaway. You know you still like getting pretty mail in your real mailbox. I like it when it’s not a bill in there.
- Brittney shared a look for less, inspired by Lindsey, because she’s awesome.
- Even though Karen has been home a month, you can still live vicariously through her recent Florida vacation recap.
- Nicole shared a to-do list printable. Can’t get enough of the free printables!
- As always, Katy wrote about the awesome things that happen in her amazing small town. Check out the coolest pictures!
On my blog (which wasn’t much this week)::
What have you been up to lately? Also where do you link up on Sundays?
You should always wear a team shirt. Luckily, you'll have more Georgia shirts to wear once my package makes its way to you. 🙂 Woot!
As an avid Disney fan I'm going to need you to post lots of Disney pics so I can live vicariously. 😀
If you follow me on IG prepare to be Disney spammed in a few weeks! lol.
And I LOVE it!