The Sunday Currently v. 4
Even though this is no longer a ink up, I’m still going to participate in sharing the current happenings in my life on most Sundays.
August is over. Thank goodness. I’m not a summer lover at all. Needless to say, I was ready for fall back in June. Almost my entire month of August was spent looking forward to fall, as you can see.
|**this post contains affiliate links**|
of note on the blog this month::
- The blog, as well as some posts, received subtle make overs. Read about the updates here and some fantastic resources.
- Falling in love with a denim vest and a white denim jacket. That white denim jacket just might make me like summer.
- My pumpkin favorites.
- The very last Sunday Currently link up. It was my 3rd, but the 100th for the link up. Now I’m doing my own thing.
- Karen is ready for fall with these swoon worthy fall picks.
- Heather brings up some thought provoking points regarding a recent Glamour shoot.
- Lindsey is also as ready for fall as I am and already has some fantastic shoes picked out!
- Brittney rounded up five of some of the most amazing Friday picks I’ve ever seen.
- Caroline and Anuschka have both inspired me to delve deeper into creating a capsule wardrobe.
Ah I love summer so much, I always can't believe when people are happy to see it go. Don't get me wrong, I love fall too!
Hope you're having a good day off~
Something About That
Love that dress and your planner! Super cute!
Okay, the dress, the desk, the dog, the planner, the latte (I was doing so well with the "d" words). I'm loving it all! I am not ready for fall to come though. I'm one of those people who stubbornly clings to summer until tank tops and wedge sandals are no longer acceptable.
This is such a cool post. Just catching up with your blog. I do stop by here though I need to comment more often. Nice to see your little reviews, ideas, thoughts, wishes and wants. =) I want some fingerless gloves and that K Agenda – so stinking cute with the gold dots. =)))
Spring is okay. Summer is my least favorite. And winter is tolerable.
But fall? I could have fall year round. The smells, weather, flavors…everything. Love it.