The Sunday Currently v. 10 + Weekly Wishes
Reading:: I actually finished the book from v.9 currently, so I downloaded Amy Poehler’s book Yes Please and will be starting it tonight! I am determined to do so.
- Debate of whether something is “geeky” or “nerdy.”
- Are you as good a friend as you think you are?
- Adorable numbers to countdown to a Disney vacation.
- One size fits all?
- So you took a long blogging break… now what?
- 10 ways to de-stress every hour of the day
- A Barnes and Noble customer service incident–and it didn’t go well
- Failed at getting back to a regular blog posting schedule. In fact, I missed an entire week.
- I emptied five/six beauty products last month and I’m well on my way to finishing three for this month– but then another ten or so will come in this month.
- Between the last goal post and this one, I finished one secular book.
- I didn’t touch my Project Life stuff at all. My office is still in shambles from having company.
- Carrying over all my previous goals
- Adding putting the office back together and getting it organized to my liking
Well, I've been sick this week, so….NOTHING!! But, you're not alone at failing at the regular blogging schedule. I always have that goal, and each week, something gets in the way!
Something About That
Loved Amy Poehler's book, especially as a divorcee… she wrote a chapter that was kind of similar to a blog post I wrote recently!
Do you like Amy's book? I LOVE her so much, so I think it's on my list of books after I (start and) finish Bossypants by Tina Fey.
Good Mythical Morning looks hilarious! I will definitely be checking out more of their videos. Let me know if you like Amy Poehler's book. I'm on the fence about buying it!
I will! I always love your book reviews. You're so specific and your recommendations have been spot on.
I'm going backwards. I just started with Amy's book, so I'll keep everyone posted. Then I'll download Bossypants.
I'm not that far into it, but I can tell I'm going to enjoy it.
It's so true. I can never plan far enough ahead to keep up with the blog. I'm hoping that I will be able to get ahead over the break.
I couldn't put down Yes Please! I loved it. And we seriously need to make a blogging accountability group. I've slacked so hard on scheduling anything. I can't wait to see what you got for your grandparents! Is it a milestone?
PS: Thank you for sharing my B&N experience!
One of the mama bloggers I follow started a facebook group for bloggers, but I haven't been active in it yet. Spending my Sunday evenings doing some scheduling and writing helps a ton, but they're not always available. It's their 59th wedding anniversary.
Also– I think everyone should know about your B&N experience. I'm boycotting them from now on. That's just bad business.
I should find something like that. There are mastermind groups in Pittsburgh I'd love to join for accountability in personal goals but they're kind of expensive. Aww, that's wonderful! Congrats to them again.
And thank you for connecting w/me about the B&N experience. I still shopped there for Christmas gifts but I will definitely think twice about purchasing something – if I can get it elsewhere, I probably will.