The title of this post reminds me of the show Pyramid, but right now anything that makes you warm is my favorite thing, not just this Thursday but I have a feeling for many days to come this winter. Here are five of the things I’m reaching for to keep warm::
- knit hats:: first and foremost, hats are my favorite way to keep warm. I don’t really like the way I look in hats, but since heat escapes through the head if you’re all bundled up outside, pick up a hat!
- knit scarf:: you have to have a scarf to go with your hat of course. The infinity style is my favorite because I don’t have to worry about if I tied it right.
- fingerless gloves:: being warm shouldn’t make you as immobile as a puffy suit. Fingerless gloves are my favorite way to keep warm and still get stuff done! I picked my linkup buddy Katy’s fingerless gloves. She makes a fantastic pair!
- fun socks:: lounging around the house, there’s nothing better to keep your feet warm than a pair of socks. They might as well have a fun patten on them too. The ones I picked are covered with corgis. You’re welcome.
- tea:: though I’m a hardcore coffee drinker, there’s something about a great cup of breakfast tea or green tea. It’s soothing and warms from the inside out. My favorite is Twinings breakfast tea and has been since childhood.