My Favs on Thursdays:: Hootsuite
My Favs on Thursdays is a weekly link up with my best bloggy buddies Katy and Nicole and share our favorite thing of the week. Link up with us below!
Welcome to all my new followers from the giveaway! Hi there! I had a hard time coming up with a favorite thing this week. It’s been pretty hum-drum around here. Nothing new to discover. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just working out my schedule, then it hit me, things are working pretty well thanks to the Sunday evening planning I like to do. Trust me, without it, my weeks don’t look very put together at all. One thing I have been trying to plan out on Sundays is my tweets for the week. Hootsuite has been a fantastic tool for doing that, even though I’m new to using it.
Hootsuite is this week’s favorite because::
- You can link up to three social networking accounts for FREE. Free is always my favorite.
- When you set it up, it shows you about how much time you save using their service. Saving time is another favorite thing.
- Every thing is easily and quickly viewed on your dashboard streams you can set up, which you can switch back and forth in with the click of a tab.
- Hootsuite has an auto scheduler to automatically (and properly) space out the posts you want to share over a time period. You can also make your own tweaks to this schedule.
- There are basic tracking reports for your social networks for FREE too!
Awesome! Thank you for sharing – I am not familiar with Hootsuite but definitely need to check it out!
Hootsuite is my jam! I don't know what I would do without it. 🙂
I've never used hoot suite. I know lots of people do, but I tend to do my social media when I think about it. I realize it would be a lot more consistent if I did plan it out better, but I currently can't think that far ahead!
This sounds like a really good tool – there are so many times I have every intention of sharing something on social media, then forget, or I'm rushing and don't include the mentions and hashtags I should have.
Chic on the Cheap
My sister uses this and loves it, I think I need to look into it too 🙂
Between you and Karen of Fearlessly Authentic, there was no choice for me but to get started with Hootsuite.
Hootsuite has made so much available for free, it's hard to deny that it's a great tool.