Here’s a story, about a girl named Meghan, who was busy planning Disney trips all of the time. (You were supposed to sing that to the tune of the Brady Bunch theme song. If you didn’t, go back and read it again, but do it right this time.)
Disney is one of my favorite interests and I wanted my first Disney Day post to be about why I love it so much. Disney World holds some very sweet memories for me, especially with my father. Family times were always the best there. It’s a happy place and that’s infectious. Many of my friends don’t understand how I enjoy visiting all the time. In 2011, I was able to be a part of my husband’s first trip for our second anniversary. He couldn’t help but love Disney World as much as I do after that. Since that trip in 2011, I have been four more times with three more trips in the works!
Now that you understand the degree to which I love all things Disney, especially visiting Disney World, let me share a few of the reasons why the parks are always on the top of my destinations list.
- The first, and main reason, is because I can eat whatever I want at Disney World. This is important to me because I have some very severe food allergies that make dining anywhere other than home extremely difficult. At Disney, if I want something safe for me to eat, the chef makes me something safe to eat, and it just might have sparklers on top. All my food is free from contamination worries. I can’t say that about going on a trip or even trying a new place around town.
- Customer service is always top notch. If something goes wrong at Disney World, the cast members (employees) go above and beyond to make it right. The few times an experience has been less than dream-worthy, Disney has done an amazing job of fixing the situation.
- Disney World is CLEAN. Who doesn’t love a clean place? The rooms are clean, the parks are clean, the golf courses are clean, the restaurants are clean. There’s always a cast member cleaning right around the corner.
- Even though we have been four times this year, there are still many things we haven’t done. It’s like the New York City of theme parks in the sense that you could live there and still miss things.
- My entire family has a great time there, no matter how long we stay. There’s always something that one of us wants to do and several things we love doing together, like character breakfasts. Food+family=what’s not to love?