Budgeting Bloggers is a linkup hosted by Fran of Franish where you recap what you purchased and spent in the past month in an effort to curate a functional closet!
Hello December’s end. It’s crazy to see how fast this year has gone. As cliche as it is to say that, I find myself saying it more and more. December was a small month of shopping for me. I don’t care for crowds at the malls in December and being out of town twice during the month kept me from shopping. Surprisingly, I shop less when I’m out of town. Here’s what did get delivered to my house during December::
1. Heathered Jersey Dress:: Orig $118, paid $49
2. Renegade Cluster Bracelet:: Orig $59, paid $35 for two via posh closet @missief
3. Me Too Kaden flat:: Orig $80, paid $12 via posh closet @rasampson1978
4. Buffalo Plaid Quilted Vest:: Orig $108, paid $44
5. Colorblock anorak:: Orig $125, paid $20 via posh closet @minnecita