Budgeting Bloggers is a linkup hosted by Fran of Franish where you recap what you purchased and spent in the past month in an effort to curate a functional closet!
September has (quickly) come to an end. I’m linking up late, but better than never, for budgeting bloggers. Here’s what I brought home for the month of September, all planning for my fall capsule.
|**this post contains affiliate links**|
1. Sparkletrim Sweatshirt tee:: $68, paid $17.99
2. Fluid Shirttail tee:: $24.95, paid $11.97
3. Factory Printed Bow Neck Top:: $75, paid $17 via poshmark closet @ahenke
4. Pierside zip back dress:: $98, paid $34.99
5. Free People Sabrina Maxi dress:: $108, paid $19.99 via TJMaxx
6. Pencil skirt navy:: $54.95, paid $25.96
7. Stripe fluid shirttail tee:: $26.95, paid $12.73
8. Fitted Boyfriend Gingham shirt:: $49.95, paid $23.62
9. Keds for Kate Spade New York Kicks:: $75, paid $49.99