Even though this is no longer a ink up, I’m still going to participate in sharing the current happenings in my life on most Sundays.
August is over. Thank goodness. I’m not a summer lover at all. Needless to say, I was ready for fall back in June. Almost my entire month of August was spent looking forward to fall, as you can see.
|**this post contains affiliate links**|
of note on the blog this month::
- The blog, as well as some posts, received subtle make overs. Read about the updates here and some fantastic resources.
- Falling in love with a denim vest and a white denim jacket. That white denim jacket just might make me like summer.
- My pumpkin favorites.
- The very last Sunday Currently link up. It was my 3rd, but the 100th for the link up. Now I’m doing my own thing.
- Karen is ready for fall with these swoon worthy fall picks.
- Heather brings up some thought provoking points regarding a recent Glamour shoot.
- Lindsey is also as ready for fall as I am and already has some fantastic shoes picked out!
- Brittney rounded up five of some of the most amazing Friday picks I’ve ever seen.
- Caroline and Anuschka have both inspired me to delve deeper into creating a capsule wardrobe.